They came boxed in the same old round Swarovski tube you are accustomed to seeing, only in blue, with "crafted by D. Swarovski & Co., Wattens Austria" in writing on the package. They are all retired and have the "signature S" logo on them.
Some facts about E & R:
- Issue prices for the "Wilderness Collection' an animal series that is highly sought after, ranged from $110 to $140, with values presently between $350 to $475.00.
- E&R also produced tiny vases known as "The Petite Floral Collection", and a lot of them were found in the Hallmark stores. This is a series of seven pieces produced and discontinued in the '80's. Issue price was $40.00 to $45.00 and they are valued between $200.00 and $400.00.
- And then there was "The Arctic Collection"; (again, 80's timeframe) these are tiny pieces portraying penguins, seals, eskimos, etc., most of which are on ice floats. Issue price for this series was $25; values range between $100 and $150.00.
- Other collections include 'Childhood
Memories' and the 'Circus Collection' that has some have
- And last but not least, we have "The Whimsical Collection" also produced and ended in the 80's, mostly frosted figurines, issued at $35 each with values from $100 to $150.00.
No More Need for outdated Collector Books.
Come JOIN The Crystal Fanatics
Crystal Fanatics Club
The Premier website For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal !
© Copyright 1999-2011. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.