Often, your homeowner's insurance will only include insurance for your collectibles up to a certain amount. Many only offer coverage up to $1,000 to $1800.00. Far too many collectors... even those with very significant collections, have no insurance protection beyond their homeowners policy, and this isn't enough.
The Crystal Fanatics Club (CFC) For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal offers our U.S.A. membership convenient ways to have their collections properly insured.
CFC is a Member of The Association of Collecting Clubs and National Association of Collectors. We are able to offer and endorse an excellent insurance program to our Members through our association with them. They also provide insurance policies for antique malls and shops, antique dealer insurance and coverage for antique shows. Serving the antiques and collectibles industry with quality insurance is their expertise.
We highly endorse this insurance program for collectors and urge you to take a look at what it offers. For collectors, where can you get $20,000 in coverage for only $75.00 a year? Or, how about $100,000 worth for $288.00/year or $200,000 worth for $538.00/year?
Some important factors to consider when insuring your Collection:
* Be sure to keep your collection insured for its full Estimated Current Value.
* Software programs for your computer do exist and make it easier to catalog especially large collections, as well as provide the ability to update it when new items are added.
* Some losses are not covered, even under an all-risk policy. Most policies apply a deductible, but cover accidental breakage. Exclusions and deductibles vary by company, so be sure to ask questions first before you purchase.
* The size of your collection and the Total Value determines the cost of your premium. In many instances, the yearly cost for the premium is affordable when you consider the risks.
* A single limited edition art object valued at greater than $2,500.00 should be insured and listed separately with your insurance company. The best policies are offered by companies that deal specifically in art valued collectibles and antiques.
* It's easy to find the value of your collectibles - Our CFC Photo Galleries feature just about every piece issued by Swarovski with all pertinent information, including the current value.
For more information on insurance for your Collectibles,
Come JOIN US!
Come JOIN US!
© Copyright 1999-2011. Crystal Fanatics Club, Inc.
For Collectors of Swarovski Crystal